I'm Thankful for Friends that Share

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I've been working on my blog, well, learning how to work on my blog, navigating the quagmire of technology, trying to get things right. Were it not for the generosity of friends, Beth Revis, especially, I'd still be in the dark ages. There is light at the end of the tunnel and I'm grasping at craggy edges moving forward gingerly, thankful for friends that share.

Photos

About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m Sandra Warren, a writer with very eclectic writing tastes. I’ve been fortunate to have publications in multiple genres including children’s, gifted education, parenting, how to, poetry, journal, educational activity guides and biography as well as audio and video production. I'm a city gal recently transplanted to the mountains of NC where glorious mountain vistas inspire latest renderings.

Post by RSS

Comment By RSS

Followers

Search This Blog

Translate