Oh for the Good Old Days!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh for the good old days when publishers did the marketing and all the writer had to do was write.

Yeah, I know books sell better when the author is willing to promote. I do a fare amount of that myself. But all this new-age technology -- twitter, facebook, blogs -- makes me wish I had a teenager in-residence who could help me navigate these faster "easier"entities.

I know, I know. When I get the hang of it I'll love it but in the meantime I have to wonder, "am I too old for all this?"

0 comments:

Photos

About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m Sandra Warren, a writer with very eclectic writing tastes. I’ve been fortunate to have publications in multiple genres including children’s, gifted education, parenting, how to, poetry, journal, educational activity guides and biography as well as audio and video production. I'm a city gal recently transplanted to the mountains of NC where glorious mountain vistas inspire latest renderings.

Post by RSS

Comment By RSS

Followers

Search This Blog

Translate