CALLING ALL AUTHORS - CYBER MONDAY!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I know, I'm a little late but better late than never, right? 

Tomorrow is CYPER MONDAY when online stores will be offering all kinds of deals for holiday shoppers. If the online stores can do it, why not us? 

I challenge ALL AUTHORS, those able to sell their own books, to jump on the CYBER MONDAY bandwagon and offer a deal on their books. 

Here's my SPECIAL: 


MONDAY ONLY: Internet DEAL! (Buy Direct from Author) 


Buy the Arlie the Alligator story book ($12.95 + $3/ship) 

Get the CD ($9.95) FREE! 


Comes with Autograph. 


Order via email - arliebooks@gmail.com 

Subject: Cyber Monday 

Include: Name/Address/Autograph Instructions
(CHECKS ONLY!) Instructions sent upon receipt of 

order.
Book/CD will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
Preview: www.arliebooks.com
Tell your friends! 

Join me for this fun day! 

OR, if it's just too soon or too late, let's all band together to offer our own CYBER BOOK SALE DAY! 

Let me know what you think? 





0 comments:

Photos

About Me

My photo
Hi! I’m Sandra Warren, a writer with very eclectic writing tastes. I’ve been fortunate to have publications in multiple genres including children’s, gifted education, parenting, how to, poetry, journal, educational activity guides and biography as well as audio and video production. I'm a city gal recently transplanted to the mountains of NC where glorious mountain vistas inspire latest renderings.

Post by RSS

Comment By RSS

Followers

Search This Blog

Translate